Lead AS400 Computer Operator needed in Tampa, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead AS400 Computer Operator needed in Tampa, Florida

We are looking for strong AS400 Lead Operator. This is a permanent, full-time position in Tampa, Florida. Local area candidates strongly preferred. NO relocation assistance is offered. MUST be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder. This is a 'hands-on' Lead role requiring proven supervisory experience. Need at least 8 years of experience in AS400 operations along with as much supervisory as possible. Must be willing to work flexible hours, provide backup to current staff for vacations, etc.. Need to have flexibility in schedule Will oversee AS400 operations team and operate AS400 and peripheral equipment and provide level 1 help desk support on AS400, LAN, PC (Windows NT/2000, Lotus Notes (a plus) and peripheral and telephone systems. Perform routine AS400 operation functions including submitting jobs, monitoring messages, labeling, storing tapes, managing job/output queues, monitoring system resources, distributing reports, performing backups and troubleshooting hardware problems. Install ptf's and cumulative problems. Provide level one help desk, answering phone logging all problems, research and forward to level 2. Maintain operation schedule and procedures, assist in processing failures. Willing to work overtime and provide on-call support. Need thorough knowledge of AS400 and peripheral hardware, AS400 operating systems, command processing, knowledge of PC and Windows, customer support, knowledge of printer hardware and printer user maintenance. Experience with MS Office and LAN knowledge a major plus.[*]*** Qualified candidates should forward a Word copy of their resume along with salary history. Please indicate when you can start.**** Send resume to: it_careers@lycos.com

Lead AS400 Computer Operator needed in Tampa, Florida

Ritatech, I was wondering if this position is still available. I am desperately seeking employment in the Tampa area as my previous contract has expired. I have 15 Years of AS/400 and iSeries experience. I have already emailed my resume to it_careers@lycos.com just in case. Regards, Dwayne Peterkin

Comment

Working...
    X