No announcement yet.

Tech Tip: Have You Checked Your Level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Tip: Have You Checked Your Level?

** This thread discusses the article: Tech Tip: Have You Checked Your Level? **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Tech Tip: Have You Checked Your Level? **

The code posted with the article for BLDFRFCL was incorrect. Here's the correct version.
    Code

Comment

Why not use LF's that explicitly list the fields in the DDS? These files get their own Level ID instead of inheriting the Level ID of the PF. Then if you change a PF, the uncompiled programs don't care that the new Level ID of the PF. You'll still want to recompile programs that WRITE new records, so new fields get initialized properly. Chris Ringer

Comment

Mike, I am trying to work through the example of a simple time & date window. I am having a problem. The program errors with RNQ0222 - Pointer or parameter error. I have followed the example but I am getting nowhere. Any ideas. Thanks, Mike Caltagirone CALCOMP60@AOL.COM

Comment

Working...
        X