CLASSPATH headache.... Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLASSPATH headache.... Help!!

Hello, I'm having problems with setting my CLASSPATH on the AS/400 for my java application. My problem is that I need to use jar files for IBM toolbox, MQSeries, and XML4J. When I set the CLASSPATH environment variable I get a runtime error that it can't find the RECORD class(IBM tool box jar). Here is how I set my CLASSPATH on the AS/400: ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(CLASSPATH) VALUE('/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt 400.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/mqm/java/lib/com.ibm.mq.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/OS400/xml/lib/xerces103:/QIBM/ProdData/mqm/java/lib') Is there something wrong with this syntax. I've tried everything including reversing the slashes, puting spaces between the colons, ect, ect, ect.. Thanks in advance for any help, Rob

CLASSPATH headache.... Help!!

Hi All I am planning to call the RPG program from the Java to leverage the existing business logic. This RPG programs does lot of things but I am interested in pieces of that. I try to explore the available options and IBM tool box of Java( Calling RPG using PCML) looks quite promising to me. My concern is that I have to pass to a long list of parameters to RPG in order to send and receive parameters and eventually the *Entry will be unmanageable. Is there any other more efficient way to that? Could I use the Data Queues to communicate? If yes then how to synchronize the incoming and outgoing data. Thanks in advance for any help. I will appreciate if you could provide any code snippet or links .

Comment

Working...
    X