SENSITIVE CURSORS???!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENSITIVE CURSORS???!!!!

hi, i have encountered this strange problem: an SQLRPGLE create a cursor DYNAMIC SCROLL and execute a select making UNION like this: "select * from Filename1 where field1=1 UNION select * from filename2 where field2=2"; the program works together well until we install some patches on V5R3M0 release of OS400: the program starts to send message that a SENSITIVE CURSOR don't work with a select like this and don't open the cursor... the same program in another as400 with V4R5M0 works well... resolve the problem defining the cursor ASENSITIVE SCROLL... does anyone of you have the same problem?

SENSITIVE CURSORS???!!!!

Not this specific problem, but about a week ago on a Saturday, we installed the lastest ptf cum pack on our V5R3 box. On Monday, we couldn't run any SQL statements, reorg and various other commands. I forget what the specific errors were, but when I contacted IBM, they gave me some additional ptfs to correct the problem. These fixes were not included in the most recent cum tape for some reason.

Comment

Working...
    X