** Cross Country Driving **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Cross Country Driving **

Did anybody else have to do any cross-country driving this week ? On Tuesday the 11th we happened to be at the AS/400 Technical Conference in Orlando and were due to return to Minneapolis at 5:00pm. I was walking down to the conference area in the morning and saw a row of TV's lined up and a number of people surrounding them. Initially my thought was that there was someone giving some sort of presentation in the lobby area. Unfortunately that was not the case as we all now know. I will never forget this tragic day or this particular user conference because this was a day the world as we know it changed forever. We subsequently had to drive our rental mini-van 1600 miles/27hrs back to Minneapolis on Wednesday since there were no flights leaving for anywhere. During the drive home I had a lot of time to reflect on how lucky I am to be alive and not to have been in one of the buildings stricken or aboard one of the flights that crashed. This tragedy is another reminder for all of us to make sure to take time during each day to enjoy the fact that we're alive and also make sure to share that joy with the ones around you. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems Inc. "The AS/400 Report and Data Delivery Experts" Email: richard@rjssoft.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoft.com
Working...
X