** This thread discusses the article: Time to Say "So Long" **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Time to Say "So Long" **

Time to Say "So Long"

Where to?

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Bob, Over the last few years, I have learned a lot from your articles and publications. I just wanted to say "Thank You" for all the knowledge you have imparted via your newsletters. I will miss them, along with the break they gave me from the daily grind. Thanks Bob.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

I want to say "Thank You" for sharing your knowledge and giving me a better understanding of how to use RPG IV & System I to its full potential. I will miss reading your ariticles.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

I've always enjoyed your articles and the discussions that often followed. Good luck and thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Bob, Thanks for all the help over the years. Good luck in your future endeavors. Tom.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

geez, bob. now i got to start thinking for myself? what the heck man! good luck in all you do. -sarge p.s. uhm, your not going to be working with spell checking are you?

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Thank you for all the knowledge you have shared. From the Q38 Tech Journal on through the Modern RPG IV Language, you have taught us a lot. We will miss seeing your regular byline.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

This is actually the first time I ever responded to one of your articles. But I just wanted to let you know how much you have helped me over the years with these articles. I have learned so much. Thank You and best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Thanks

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Bob: Good luck in all of your future endeavors. Your tips and techniques have been very helpful to me and my colleagues. Last year you left your RPG Forum discussion group, this year you leave us at MC Press. When you surface again I will have to find you. Hope all goes well for you and your family. J.H.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Bob, Thanks for all the great articles over the years. I still use them. I guess the only way to get more tips from you now is to buy your new book, huh? ;-) Chris

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Lamento sobremanera tu salida. Seguramente tomaste la mejor decisión. Gracias por todo el trabajo con el que contribuíste en el mundo de la informática. Que Dios te bendiga.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Immense thanks for all the knowledge you imparted. I always looked forward to your articles and used many of them. All the best. Joseph

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

Bob, good luck to you and your family on whatever it is that you decide to do. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge with us.

Comment

Time to Say "So Long"

I've been reading your work since the first edition of "The Modern RPG Language" came out, and have never been disappointed. I'm sorry to read that you're leaving the MCPressOnline forum, but family comes first. One final question: is RPG TNT available yet? Based on the extracts you've published, it's a must-have. =Steve Park

Comment

Working...
                              X