Using SNDNETSPLF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using SNDNETSPLF

You have to have the userid in the Directory. Use the WRKDIRE command and verify the userid is listed, if not add it.

Using SNDNETSPLF

How do I add to Distribution directory. Any command exists please.

Comment

Using SNDNETSPLF

Try using the WRKDIRE entry above, like Glen so nicely provided in his post. If you get a screen with only your own information, and a message on the bottom of the screen that says "You can only change your own information" (or something like that) then you do not have authority to be changing directory entries, so call your system administrator. If you get a screen with a list of directory entries, but you still can't figure out what to do, you should probably get someone else to do it for you or hire a consultant with the qualifications needed to do communications work. BUT: You should be able to figure it out from that screen. Hint: Option 1 does an add. -dan

Comment

Using SNDNETSPLF

I want to send a spool to another machine. I know that SNDNETSPLF does that job. But am getting the following error. Command I used: SNDNETSPLF FILE(NEW2) TOUSRID((SVNRAGHU UK204)) Message I got: User not enrolled in system distribution directory. Any body could help me in this please. Regards, Raghu.

Comment

Working...
        X