AS/400 Programmer/Analyst over 11 ½ years in dire need of work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 Programmer/Analyst over 11 ½ years in dire need of work

Brian Jennings 6040 Long Pond Drive. Birdsboro, Pa 19508 BRIANJ22@AOL.COM (H)610 404-4402 To whom this may concern, I have been an experienced AS/400 Programmer/Analyst for over 11 ½ years and am seeking full time employment or contract work in a stable, challenging environment in order to continue my career. I can perform various application duties most notably programming in the RPG programming language as well as the CL language. I’m extremely well versed in designing and modifying in house projects in both batch and interactive programs as well as work with several different software packages most notably MAPICS, BPCS and IMREX as well as a strong background in EDI. I come from an strong work ethic background and I’m willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve my goal. I love working with strong, intelligent people who strive for excellence and making the best possible working environment imaginable for all involved so that everyone would wish to be a part of. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at the phone number or email address provided with this letter. I’d love to set up and time and date with you to further discuss my qualifications to better determine a fit between your company and myself. I know I can be a very valuable asset to your company with my work ethic and strong job experience. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Brian Jennings[file name=6ae9cd22_resume.doc size=24]http://www.mcpressonline.com/images/fbfiles/files/6ae9cd22_resume.doc[/file]
Working...
X