AS/400 COBOL Developers and Systems Analysts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 COBOL Developers and Systems Analysts

My name is Jennifer Glasser. I am a recruiter who has earned her Certified Personnel Consultant and Certified Staffing Professional accreditations. I have a great opportunity for an AS/400 Cobol Programmer/Analyst. A well-establish company that I have been working with for more than 7 years is expanding. Because they are expanding their operations, they need to add more AS/400 staff. These 6 P/A or Systems Analyst positions are full-time, permanent positions with a stable, long-standing company in the finance industry. GlassFarm Placement Services is the exclusive agent for these positions. This company offers competitive pay scale, great benefits (including stock, 401 and a pension plan!), and a comprehensive relocation plan the likes of which you have never seen before. They are located in southern Indiana, a great place to live. They have an incredibly intricate 100% on-line system that is all home-grown code, and a dynamic team environment. If you are interested in hearing more about the company and opportunity they can present to your career, please call or email me directly. Also, please feel free to forward this email along to anyone else you know who may be qualified. Thank you. Kind regards, Jennifer Glasser, CPC, CSP President/Lead Recruiter GlassFarm Placement Services, LLC http://www.glassfarm.com/ 803-779-9688
Working...
X