Audit objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audit objects

Use the DSPJRN command to either look at the entries in the audit journal or copy them to a physical file. It might be helpful for you to read a two part article I wrote this year. You can find both parts by going to http://www.eservercomputing.com/ME2/Default.asp and keying "Fishel" into the first input field and then clicking on GO. Ed Fishel

Audit objects

Its that time of year , just after the external auditors have been in and looked at the system - what control do you have over the development staff changing programs........ So I would like a method to see who changes CL/RPG programs on our system . Currently I can check the last accessed date and produce information from this but it does not tell me how many times source code was changed during that day. I thought of using the following command CHGOBJAUD OBJ(EAOPS/QCLSRC) OBJTYPE(*ALL) OBJAUD(*CHANGE) but I dont know how to look at the journal file QSYS/QAUDJRN this produces Can any one help ?

Comment

Audit objects

There are a number of solutions on the market which take the raw auditing data and turn them into easily readable information, plus filtering and logging. Our company, CCSS, have a messaging solution, QMessage Monitor, which also has this kind of facility for auditing. This turns audit events into messages in a queue, which you can then filter, log, sort, escalate, etc. If you need to know more, look us up on www.ccssltd.com. Regards, Kurt Thomas

Comment

Working...
      X