SMTP Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMTP Security

One simple restriction is simply not to make an entry for an individual in the system directory. Dave

SMTP Security

thanks for your reply, but there are few users who need to be added to the entry. im looking for restrictions regarding who sends, and also if i can "disable" the recipient address too and depending only on the users defined on the directory. im using the snddst command tried the filteration thing, specially the FTRORIGIN and also, if there is a way to block recieving any mail, all what i need is to send a mail but dont want to recieve any!

Comment

SMTP Security

Good morning everyone need to know if there are any restrictions i can make on the SMTP on AS400 I need to know how can i control who can send a mail, and who can recieve?? Any hints about that please Thanks in advance

Comment

SMTP Security

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Im' correct all you have to do is disable the POP server so you won't be receiving any emails. The POP server is use to receive email and the SMTP is use to send emails. I wonder if you can exclude the users from using the the SNDDST command under the object authority information screen? Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X