QWDRSBSD monitor subsystem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QWDRSBSD monitor subsystem

I am in need of some assitance on a problem I cannot resolve. I have written a CLP to run in the batch subsystem that monitors the QSECOFR user profile when they have signed on to the system. I am using the QWDRSBSD API to monitor the subsystem status with the idea of being able to execute a routine when QSECOFR has issues a ENDSBS command to the subsystem where the QSECOFR monitor program is running. The problem is I'm not able to capture the *ENDING or *RESTRICT and execute a routine after the ENDSBS command has been executed. Does anyone have any ideas on how I would execute a routine when the subsystem is/has ended? I hope this makes sense and thank you in advance...

Re:QWDRSBSD monitor subsystem

Try another way of tackling it. Put an exit program on EndSbs that checks against the subsystem and anything else you wish to check and then either run the EndSbs as is, or run your other programs if it's against the subsystem running the monitoring job. Bill

Comment

Re:QWDRSBSD monitor subsystem

That is a good idea...we do have Safenet installed on our systems to prevent exit programs so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get this approved. I will check into the exit program anyway and see if this is acceptable for our systems. I work for a financial institute and we have very strict security on the systems. Thanks for your response...any other ideas are welcome!!

Comment

Working...
      X