ADDLFM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADDLFM

EDIguru wrote: > Is there a way to view the logical file members in an LF? I know for > a physical file I can do a DSPFD and see a list of all members in the > file. > > I would like to be able to do the same with a LF and also view what > PF member the LF member is pointing to. DspFD should work just fine specifying the *Mbr (not the *MbrList) option. Bill

ADDLFM

Is there a way to view the logical file members in an LF? I know for a physical file I can do a DSPFD and see a list of all members in the file. I would like to be able to do the same with a LF and also view what PF member the LF member is pointing to.

Comment

ADDLFM

How does this show me members in the logical file? We have a file for which members are manually added to the physical and the logical on occasion. The problem is that they sometimes get added to the physical only, or someone adds the member to the logical and points it to the wrong physical file member. I was looking for a way to 1)check if the logical file member exists, and 2)make sure it is pointing to the correct physical file member. DSPFD with *MBR or *MRBLIST just shows me the physical file.

Comment

ADDLFM

EDIguru wrote: > DSPFD with *MBR or *MRBLIST just shows me the physical file. DspFD against the LF only shows you the physical file? Bill

Comment

Working...
        X