X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVRPRTF Printing Problem

Please post the device description for the printer. Dave

OVRPRTF Printing Problem

Printer description follows. Thanks David.
    Code

Comment

OVRPRTF Printing Problem

I recently modified a print file to have a "footer" record on line 87 of an 88 line page. I use the following override command to produce this report (which did not change): OVRPRTF FILE(RAPRINT) PAGESIZE(88 198) LPI(8.0) CPI(12) OVRFLW(88) + ALIGN(*YES) FONT(*CPI) PAGRTT(0) FORMTYPE(*LETTER) HOLD(*YES) + SAVE(*YES) SECURE(*YES) When the report is generated, the spooled file looks fine as the new footer appears on line 87 when I view it on both the green screen and Navigator windows. However when I attempt to print this report (on IBM, HP Laser, and HP inkjet printers), the footer shows on the next page on line 2, then skips to the next page. On the IBM printer, line 87 is ignored and the next page begins with the header record. The footer record has two lines beginning on line 82, spaces 5 after printing to line 87 to print the last line. When I physically check the spacing on the printed form, the first line is on line 82, but line 87 is blank, and it appears that 8 lines of spacing has occured. Since this was an emergency, the only way I could 'fix' this was to change the lines per inch from 8 to 9 and the spacing is correct. Anyone have any idea of why this is occurring? Thanks.
      Code

Comment

OVRPRTF Printing Problem

First try changing the system driver program. If that fails try changing the manufacture type and model, and the image configuration. Dave

Comment

Working...
        X