TechTip: Two Views of the Same Source Member in WDSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Two Views of the Same Source Member in WDSC **
    Our corporate office controls the sites we can connect to and for some reason the Automatic Updates thru WDSC are blocked. Is there any way to get the update other than downloading? I have version 6.0.0.1 and have been waiting to be able to view the same source member in 2 views. Now that I know it's available I can't get the upgrade.

Comment

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Two Views of the Same Source Member in WDSC **
      Maybe this KnowledgeBase doc can help Finding the URLs to Download Fix Packages for WDSC

Comment

This response is probably too late...I forgot to check back...my apologies. I created a file called httpProxy.properties in c:Program FilesIBMRationalSDP6.0updatereclipseconfiguration This file only contains: enabled=true host= your proxy address port= your proxy port After I did this, the updates worked.

Comment

Working...
        X