No announcement yet.

New Graphical Database Editor neuEdit Gives IBM i Programmers the Big Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Graphical Database Editor neuEdit Gives IBM i Programmers the Big Picture

** This thread discusses the article: New Graphical Database Editor neuEdit Gives IBM i Programmers the Big Picture **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: New Graphical Database Editor neuEdit Gives IBM i Programmers the Big Picture **

I came across this a little while back but was not able to get it working. The NeuEdit tech support helped for a while but eventually seemed to give up. When I then asked for help to get everything uninstalled I never heard back from them again.

So although I was curious as to what it could do, I am actually quite happy with Linoma's Surveyor which I've never had any problems with.

** This thread discusses the article: New Graphical Database Editor neuEdit Gives IBM i Programmers the Big Picture **
    Viking,
    I will send you the uninstall instructions. That part is entirely my fault, I thought I sent them to you sometime ago. That being said...I'm a little surprised by your comments. I did follow up with you on your issue and asked for the joblog and debug report after I was unable to duplicate the issue. It took 4 weeks for you to respond. You said you were busy and didn't have time to play around with it. That's when you asked for the uninstall instructions. I apologize for issues you were experiencing and would love the opportunity to resolve them.

brian

Comment

Working...
    X