Another Calling RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Calling RPG

You need to have the Xerces XML parser in the classpath. Add the x4j400.jar from the toolbox to the classpath.

Comment

Another Calling RPG

I need HELP! I am calling a RPG using PCML. I also tried using just a java program. I couldn't get that to work. (different error) It maybe a classpath error. I don't know if I should specify the classpath where the jt400.jar file is, supposedly Websphere should take care of that. If so how? When I do it in DOS I have to specify the classpath when running the program. That works. I put the java program and PCML in the same directory. I am using Websphere. This is the error I get. java.util.MissingResourceException: PCML document source 'EVC030SBM' cannot be found java/lang/Throwable.(Ljava/lang/StringV+4 (Throwable.java:94) java/util/MissingResourceException.(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Str com/ibm/as400/data/SystemResourceFinder.getPCMLDocument(Ljava/lang/String; com/ibm/as400/data/PcmlSAXParser.(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Class com/ibm/as400/data/ProgramCallDocument.loadSourcePcmlDocument(Ljava/lang/S com/ibm/as400/data/ProgramCallDocument.loadPcmlDocument(Ljava/lang/String; com/ibm/as400/data/ProgramCallDocument.(Lcom/ibm/as400/access/AS400; org/ducks/duet/EventCallRPG.callRPG()V+0 (EventCallRPG.java:27) _duet_2F_callRpg_2E_jsp_jsp_1$1.run()V+0 (_duet_2F_callRpg_2E_jsp_jsp_1.ja ************End of Data********************

Comment

Another Calling RPG

I did that earlier. I am going to quit for a few days. Maybe look for another way to do this. Do some more research in Websphere. Thanks alot for all of your help. I will let all of you now the outcome. Thanks again. I know it is not easy helping when you don't have all the tools in front of you. Til ?????

Comment

Working...
        X