"Column not found in specified tables"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Column not found in specified tables"

Change the length of &STATE to 4 and place apostrophes in the 1st and 4th bytes. This will tell QM you mean a literal value of CA, and not a column named CA.

Thanks for the tip Mark, that part worked. Now I get this error, "Select or omit error on field *N..". 6 - A data mapping error occurred on the field before the select or omit operation was attempted. Select/omit error on member CIPOMF08 Value in date, time, or timestamp string not valid Report display failed. RUN QUERY command failed with SQLCODE -181 I ran the sql statement interactively to see if there were any bad data (dates) but there were none.

Comment

I think it may help to replace the DIGITS() function to a DATE(), again like Mark said including quotes in the first and last positions of your parameter dates. Assuming that PMTEFFDTE are of data type DATE, it should work.

Comment

I'm passing 3 parms from a CL program to a qmqry. When the qmqry is run, I get this error: "Column CA not in specified tables. RUN QUERY command failed with SQLCODE -206." 'CA' is the value of the third parm that I passed through my CL pgm. What gives?? Thanks in advance for the help! Rene
        Code

Comment

Working...
        X