Add Headings to a Print List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Headings to a Print List

If this query is to be a permanent report you may want to try Query Manager, (STRQM) and imbed your SQL statements there and define a QM Form for it. It provides a lot of flexibility for making your SQL list prettier for the end users. You can even start building your query just like you would using the old AS/400 Query prompting, and then convert it to SQL, but if you are doing any fancy left outer joins you may just want to start with straight SQL as the query prompting builds the joins as straight joins where all data must link. Query Manager forms are the way to go for permanent listings.

Is there a way to add headings to a print list? I am using interactive SQL to select records which are to be printed. Using the F13 key, I change session attributes to use the printer as my output. But I cannot find anything on the printer screens that allow me to include a heading line/s on the print list. Thank You Very Much.

Comment

you can use OVRPRTF with parameter PRTTXT('xxx'). It is printed at the bottom of the list, not as title.

Comment

Working...
      X