WRKACTJOB - Refresh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRKACTJOB - Refresh

It is no longer necessary to use Shift/Esc/2 to end wrkactjob (or more accurately, never was necessary) dspactjob on the 38 was a problem, however. This is what I found in a post at midrange.com and an article at search400.techtarget.com -dan

WRKACTJOB - Refresh

What release are you talking about ? We have V5R1 and the only thing F17 does is getting me to the top of the WRKACTJOB jobs list.

Comment

WRKACTJOB - Refresh

1. For auto-refresh it's F19 instead of F17.... 2. If you use F12 or F3 to exit wrkactjob it still keeps the stats, but the performance hit was all but eliminated (back in V3???), so the shift-esc-2 is not really necessary.

Comment

WRKACTJOB - Refresh

Hi ! I remember, somebody had asked for this in the past. Just happened to see this and liked to post it. (1) You can take F16 on any column of the WRKACTJOB screen and sort it. (2) You can auto-Refresh the WRKACTJOB screen with option F17. You can also specify the time interval upon which it should refresh. (default 5 seconds) (3) The proper way to get out of the WRKACTJOB screen is to Press SHIFT+ESC then 2. (not F12 or F3 as the system will maintain the Stats. still) Regards Sri400

Comment

Working...
        X