*STMF files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *STMF files

They're on the ISF. You can use network neighborhood in Windows to see if they're on a share. Otherwise you can easily use Operation Navigator to delete these files. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "neilthursby" wrote in message news:6ae3e25b.-1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... | We have an old user profile that owns some files I don't recognise; When I view objects owned by the user, there are a number of *STMF entries such as /dev/Test/IEMo > | | Any idea what these are and how to get at them? I've used the WRKFLR command but can't see them that way. | | Thanks in advance, | | Neil.

*STMF files

Chuck, I 've used Ops Nav> File Systems, then Integrated File System. All it shows me within there is QDLS. Not sure where these files should show-up? Regards, Neil.

Comment

*STMF files

Neil, As I prefer NATIVE commands I'll give you the advice to use WRKLNK instead of WRKFRL you tried before. Regards Andreas Goering GOERING iSeries Solutions - Do it native! Excel, PDF, HTML.... www.goering.us

Comment

*STMF files

That's done the trick. Many thanks, Neil.

Comment

*STMF files

I see that you already solved your issue. However, I'm curious as to why you didn't see "root" within operations navigator. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "neilthursby" wrote in message news:6ae3e25b.1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... | Chuck, | I 've used Ops Nav> File Systems, then Integrated File System. All it shows me within there is QDLS. Not sure where these files should show-up? | | Regards, | | Neil.

Comment

*STMF files

We have an old user profile that owns some files I don't recognise; When I view objects owned by the user, there are a number of *STMF entries such as /dev/Test/IEMo > Any idea what these are and how to get at them? I've used the WRKFLR command but can't see them that way. Thanks in advance, Neil.

Comment

*STMF files

I'm curious too. The native 400 command is great, but I'd like to access some of these files from Pc applications, and unless I can see them in Ops Navigator, how can i do that? Maybe I can FTP them from the 400, but I'm not sure how to reference them from an FTP client? As you've probably guessed by now, I haven't used the IFS before. Thanks again, Neil.

Comment

Working...
              X