No announcement yet.

Need "previous sign-on date/time" for users accessing iSeries through TCP/IP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need "previous sign-on date/time" for users accessing iSeries through TCP/IP

I've received several suggestions on this from various sources, and for anyone who may be interested, here is the simplest one that worked... I was notified that I can get the last signon date from the "last used date" of the *usrprf object. So I checked it out and used DSPOBJD to an outfile and used that file in my query. It works great! Steve

Need "previous sign-on date/time" for users accessing iSeries through TCP/IP

I'm trying to write a simple query that will show when users last signed on to the AS/400 using our GUI interface (Lawson LID) which accesses the iSeries using a port number created in WRKSRVTBLE to connect through TCP/IP. When I created an output file of DSPUSRPRF data I discovered that the "previous sign-on date/time" fields have no entries for the users that only ever access the AS/400 through the GUI interface. The "previous sign-on date/time" fields apparently only record green-screen sign-ons. Might the information I'm seeking be stored elsewhere (hopefully aside from QHST) so I can easily access it for my simple query? Thanks, Steve

Comment

Working...
    X