Licence issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence issue

raj-8b asked: Any possible ways by which I can reuse it.
    1. You could contact IBM and arrange to pay for a new license.
    2. Depending on the size of the box, it may make a nice coffee table.
    Dave

Licence issue

Of you reload the OS you'll get another 70 days. But, the license should have come with the box. Contact the seller. "raj_8b" wrote in message news:6b2732a0.-1@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > Friends, > Out at my office we had got refurbished AS400 from US, the OS was licenced > for 70 days only. Now its over and we are not able to login to it. > Any possible ways by which I can reuse it. > Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Licence issue

Friends, Out at my office we had got refurbished AS400 from US, the OS was licenced for 70 days only. Now its over and we are not able to login to it. Any possible ways by which I can reuse it. Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Licence issue

Hi! Chuck Thank You for the advice. We have got a Refurbished system from US. We dont had the OS Cds also.I think to reload the OS we do need the Cds. Right ? Well! We have V4R3 can we take a full back and restore on this V4R3, Is it possible ? Thanks and Regards Suraj

Comment

Licence issue

raj, It's possible that V4R3 won't run on your system. chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "raj_8b" wrote in message news:6b2732a0.2@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > Hi! Chuck > Thank You for the advice. > We have got a Refurbished system from US. We dont had the OS Cds also.I > think to reload the OS we do need the Cds. Right ? > Well! We have V4R3 can we take a full back and restore on this V4R3, Is it > possible ? > > Thanks and Regards > > Suraj

Comment

Working...
          X