Warning: Undefined array key 100355 in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 3534

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 3536

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 704

Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 3548

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 635

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 635

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72

Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77

Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 173

Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 190

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 191

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 197

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 6509

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 212

Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 251

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 4998

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1585

Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1601
JD Edwards library list - MC Press Online Forums

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD Edwards library list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD Edwards library list

Just killing this job? This was started (I think) when the JDE admin entered the syste on Sunday night. You could of course reipl the isereies and that would do it to!

JD Edwards library list

Hello everyone. I'm working for an organization that has JD Edwards World and One World on a system i at V5R3. They had been kind of in limbo between the two versions. They would access both and that caused difficulties. The current JDE version is XE version B7333 SP 23 Update 6. A couple of weeks ago, on a Sunday night, the sys admin, with instructions from a JDE consultant copied all of their data from the World system to the One World on the i. The original data library was FSVPRDTTA and the new data library is PRODDTA. All JDE data resides on the i. I heard about the move on Tuesday when users using systems that interface to JDE were not seeing the proper data from the address book. And, users who send data into JDE had the data going to the FSVPRDDTA instead of PRODDTA. Since then, I've made changes to job descriptions, initial programs, interface programs, and logical files. All of the interfacing users are sending their data to the right place and everyone seems to be working fine accessing the proper libraries. So, you might ask "what's you're problem"? The problem is that there was a lock on FSVPRDDTA when the sys admin attempted to remove it. The lock is from a prestart job in QUSRWRK called QZDASOINIT. The user on the job is QUSER but it is running with user JDE. The user portion of the job's library list has FSVPRDDTA. The user JDE has an initial program defined called J98INIT. My question is: where is FSVPRDDTA being added to the library list? I suspect that J98INIT is doing this. J98INIT is a CL program. I don't have the source and am prevented from doing RTVCLSRC on it. I'm knowledgeable about JDE on the interface end of things. I know the files and how to work with them. I've never administered JDE before and know nothing about the JDE PC client. The primary JDE users in the Finance dept. access the data residing on the i using the PC client software. The job status screen and library list are in the code window. I removed irrelevant information from the code window so as to not directly identify the organization. I really appreciate any help. Thank you very much. Tom.
    Code

Comment

JD Edwards library list

Menu G944 is where the library lists for JDE users are defined. They need to be revised to remove the library you no longer want.

Comment

Working...
      X