X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Spool file

Try WRKOUTQ *ALL

Clear Spool file

WRkoutq *all will clear all the spool file i want to clear the spool file with same name or by there creation date Thanks in advance

Comment

Clear Spool file

The DLTSPLF command is very flexible, particularly in a loop. There are some things that the command has to know in advance. Check out any APIs that can deliver spool file information, and then feed that to DLTSPLF. Dave

Comment

Clear Spool file

Hi David, Happy New Year... I have written a prg with the help of Information Center CD of V5R3 the Prg name is DLTOLDSPLF it calls the API QUSLSPL when i am calling this API the ERROR is Coming CPF9810 Can you plz help me. IF you need i can send you the source code of that prg also. Thanks & Regards Kapil

Comment

Clear Spool file

Please post the code. I assume prg means program?? Does plz mean please? Dave

Comment

Clear Spool file

Hi Dave yes PRG means Programe and PLZ means Humble Request (Please) Happy new year Kapil

Comment

Clear Spool file

Code of the prg.. Thanks Kapil

DLTOLDSPLFrpg.txt

Comment

Clear Spool file

Code of the prg.. Thanks Kapil

DLTOLDSPLFrpg.txt

Comment

Clear Spool file

I want to delete the spool files by there name or by there creation date at one shot kindly guide me how to do it as in our package many spool files are generated when we run the batch job and then we have to manually delete all the spool file. plz guide me how i can clear all these file from the system. Thanks in advance Kapil

Comment

Clear Spool file

here is some code I created to do this. kind of old method, but works.

dltoldsplf.txt

Comment

Working...
                    X