Recuiter scanning post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recuiter scanning post

Mike, Thanks for the heads-up on the head hunter. I hate getting unsolicited job offers out of the blue. Especially when they come to your employer's domain where they could be construed as your wanting to vacate. I have had a few of these as well. One caused a bit of concern with my boss and I had some explaining to do about personal e-mail, especially of this sort. They were just guarding themselves, but were concerned I was going to jump ship for a while. Hopefully they now know this is not so. I always place these e-mail addresses in my 'JUNK E-MAIL' folder so the system knows to just ignore them and not accept them anymore. -bret

Recuiter scanning post

I got the same thing, I wasn't sure whether it came from here or the News/400 forum site. Scott Mildenberger

Comment

Recuiter scanning post

Mike, An email has been sent to the recruiter reminding them of our forums policy. We advise them of our forums policy and ask that they go elsewhere to solicit. We have also edited your message slightly. We removed the email address of the recruiter to, hopefully, discourage any further interest in this subject. Dede Madsen Web Producer Midrange Computing

Comment

Recuiter scanning post

I should have known better than to post my e-mail address in here so that I could help someone out with a problem. I just got a note from a recruiter for a job no where near me. I sent them back a nasty letter and was hoping they could be ban from this site (even though they can just create a new user ID).

Comment

Working...
        X