Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals)

Bret - Prior to asking McVeigh, PETA tried to talk the state into feeding him only veggies as a "pre-game meal". The state said "no". BTW - Hitler was a vegetarian! Steve

Steve McKay wrote: "BTW - Hitler was a vegetarian!" Oops. Okay, bad example. Hmmm....Or maybe he WAS a member of PETA? Nope, they eat only vegetables. He ended up eating lead!!! -bret

Comment

Hello Everybody! I follow politics but am not much of a political activist. I have come to the conclusion however, that I will be lambasting PETA every chance I get now. On Monday morning, I was watching CNN Headline News and heard a report that PETA has contacted Timothy McVeigh, the convicted Oklahoma City Bomber scheduled to be killed by lethal injection, requesting him as a spokesperson for PETA. They want McVeigh to publicly denouce the slaughter of animals and to eat only vegetables during his final weeks. He turned them down and suggested they use convicted Una-Bomber, Theodore Kazinsky, as he will be around much longer. I was shocked to say the least and actually outraged. I don't get mad folks, so fore me to have been outraged is kinda like calling an atom bomb an explosive. Much understatement. I am launching a campaign against this approach by PETA. I just wonder what's next: Adolf Hitler eating vegetables at a death camp, because animals are treated poorly at slaughter houses? -Bret p.s. I apologise if I offend anyone with the above Hitler comment.

Comment

PETA got the PUBLICITY they hoped..... what was it......? there is no such thing as bad publicity !!

Comment

Working...
        X