Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum difficult to use, or is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the Forum Administrators were probably hoping I'd place this in the "Complaints Forum," (out of the "public-eye"), but this really needs to have more attention: I have a heck of a time reading replies to postings here. Every time I click on a reply, the original of the reply to the reply to the reply, etc. displays. Then I have to "Find" the actual posting I clicked on. I have to do this each and every time I read each reply. This is a pain in the butt! Or did I fail to read The Idiots Guide to Midrange Computing Forums. Sadly, I think they need to publish one. I am sure we are all aware of these problems and am certain several have probably complained to no avail. For those who agree and sympathize, I suggest we all threaten to leave and create our own forum hosted by ZDNET or DELPHI. Alternatively, we can leave a single "Referral" Posting here stating something like, "PLEASE READ REPLIES ON "

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll put up an improved "how-to" ASAP. Also, if you have specific suggestions, I'll take 'em. With the combination of web, email, and NNTP, I think it's far easier to use the new forums as a tool. Perhaps there's a tweak or two I could do to the Web interface to make it better. Regards, Brian

Comment

Working...
      X