To see the last dieing gasps of this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To see the last dieing gasps of this forum

I for one intend to continue riding this iron horse until it plunges into the ravine. Dave...

I really use this forum a lot. What is the next best forum you folks use?

Comment

Here are links to a couple of forum sites I visit every day: http://www.rpgiv.com/forum http://www.as400network.com The AS400 Network will require you to register to get access to the forums, but it is free. ==Scott==

Comment

While the telegraph lines appear not to be cut .. the bridge up ahead may be gone and 'banditos' may be just around the next bend ...

Comment

Even as we speak IIR's hired desperados are sawing through the bridge supports. Dave...

Comment

And we're all standing around watching and waiting. How difficult can it be to take all this and place it somewhere else. Surely its just a matter of paying for the site to stay live on some server somewhere. Does Brian Singleton have the (ignition) keys? Can we just take this somewhere else? Trevor

Comment

Stay tuned here or at midrangeserver.com. There will be an important announcement this week. :-) Brian

Comment

I guess that answers your question, Trevor... Ralph

Comment

Reminds me of a local pool where you buy a chance to predict when the lake will break up in spring. Only problem in this case is that knowing the answer precludes you from claiming victory. In your other message, I hope you are alluding to a way to keep the forums going. David Morris

Comment

.. The weeks almost over ..

Comment

Be sure to bookmark the IP address - http://64.124.46.96/forum? Be interesting to see how long it lasts... :-)

Comment

Contrary to appearances I'm still here - as is the website! Brief pause for a change of location, and to get reconnected to the 'net at my new desk. :-) Dave...

Comment

Working...
                        X