Is MC coming back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MC coming back

It's a remnant from the past. The best info I can get says MC won't be back.

Is MC coming back

Jerry, Yeah, I saw it yesterday also. I don't believe it's true. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Comment

Is MC coming back

Can you imagine being an individual who just renewed their subscription in July? I bet there were quite a few of these. Dave

Comment

Is MC coming back

David Abramowitz wrote: > > Can you imagine being an individual who just renewed their > subscription in July? > > I bet there were quite a few of these. > > Dave I'm one of those... my expiration date is August 2002! Barry

Comment

Is MC coming back

Have any of you been to the main MC web site. It is up and running. Also, check out the last updated date in employment ads at COMPANY INFORMATION page. Is this a remenant from the past? OR!!! is MC coming back.

Comment

Is MC coming back

You have my most sincere sympathies. Dead magazines obey the law of inertia, and tend to stay dead. there are exceptions, but these are rare. I have very little hope of ever seeing another MC, or the balance of my subscription. Dave

Comment

Is MC coming back

David Abramowitz wrote: > > You have my most sincere sympathies. > > Dead magazines obey the law of inertia, and tend to stay dead. there > are exceptions, but these are rare. > > I have very little hope of ever seeing another MC, or the balance of > my subscription. > > Dave Perhaps, but in this case the company that owned the magazine is still in business. So that means there's still a target at which to launch complaints. And, there's always the FTC webpage, which makes it fairly easy to do. I suspect that with a large percentage of former subscribers filing complaints the FTC would check things out... It undoubtedly take a concerted effort on our part though. Barry

Comment

Working...
              X