Print Trademark, Copyright, and Registered Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print Trademark, Copyright, and Registered Symbols

Is it possible to print these symbols from the 400? We have standardized on HP printers with remote outq's, using PCL5 on the printer and Host Print Transform config'd on the remote outq. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

We are using printers that have been flashed with pre-defined forms. In our COBOL jobs we are creating PCL-5 that is then sent to the printer. I am currently using a 3812 device description using HPT and WSCST along with the customization object of QWPDEFAULT. Not sure if this answers your question totally but might be near answering it.

Comment

did you have a 3rd party burn this into the printer, if so who, and did they provide you the PCL 5 string to access the fonts/characters on the printer? Thanks Roman.

Comment

I work with Lexmark lasers and flash memory. You can store your trademarks in an overlay and trigger their printing in an SCS data stream. I beleive that HP can also do this but we also use a Lexmark bar code Simm to print any SCS data field in bar code the same way. This way AFP and IPDS software and programming are not required. I would not use remote outqs if you can go to *lan devices.

Comment

Working...
        X