MS Access 2.0 macro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Access 2.0 macro

I know this is a midrange forum, but there's at least 1 other person out here using MS Access in tandem with AS/400 data (Bob Hamilton, are you listening?) I have a delete query as part of a macro, in order to erase 3 tables into which I subsequently import data downloaded from the AS/400. My question: Is there any way to suppress or automate responses to the messages from MS Access 2.0 which ask me if I really want to delete all the records? This works fine when I run it "online", when I can click on OK, but I'm trying to schedule the macro execution thru NT's scheduler process. I called Microsoft but the tech was less than helpful, barely understood what I was talking about (and we pay for this!) I have a lot more respect for the participants in these forums than I do that tech. Any ideas about the problem? How about where to seek an answer? TIA

MS Access 2.0 macro

On Tuesday, March 24, 1998, 11:06 AM, Roy McCray wrote: Is there any way to suppress or automate responses to the messages from MS Access 2.0 which ask me if I really want to delete all the records? If anyone else runs across this problem, the answer as usual was right in front of me. There is an action available when defining a macro that allows you to enable or disable warnings, which these messages are.

Comment

Working...
    X