AS/400 to PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS/400 to PC

Can anyone please tell me how to copy from a PC(connected to AS/400) to Floppy and AS/400 to PC? Thanks in aadvance MohanMy mail id:mohan_pillai@hotmail.com

AS/400 to PC

On Thursday, September 24, 1998, 08:45 PM, mohan wrote: Can anyone please tell me how to copy from a PC(connected to AS/400) to Floppy and AS/400 to PC? Thanks in aadvance ================================================== ============================== ====== I am sure everyone on this forum will want to help you with your questions. Yet, judging from all of these questions, I can't help wondering: Did you receive a set of documentation with your AS/400? You should have received some books, and perhaps a CD-ROM containing all of the AS/400 documentation you should ever need. Furthermore, the documentation should be in your native language. If you do not have this documentation, you should contact IBM immediately. If you are using Client Access (CA/400) for Windows 3.1 You should have data transfer icons on your 5250 emulation screen. This initiates the RUMBA data transfer product. Follow the directions on the screen to do Floppy to AS/400 and AS/400 to Floppy transfers. David Abramowitz

Comment

Working...
    X