Old file S/36 to AS400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old file S/36 to AS400

On Thursday, July 10, 1997, 02:30 AM, Manuel Alvarez wrote: Hi, Debbie Gallagher, this is my first time and I hope you understand my problem: * * * * * * * Manuel: This ability you have to put each individual name into the message is downright spooky! I was stunned to see my name in the message, especially when it related to System/36 - I'm not sure if I've ever even seen a 36! Debbie Gallagher

Old file S/36 to AS400

On Monday, July 14, 1997, 09:49 AM, John Luebben wrote: I know this may be sacrilegious, BUT, if anyone would take the time to got to 'Post New Topic', then press 'HELP' and read the WHOLE help text section, the smoke and mirrors would vanish. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Of course it's sacreligious! We might be IS types at the office, but here we're the users, and what users ever read the manuals and help text we write for them? I went and looked, and low and behold, the answer really was in the help text! Debbie Gallagher

Comment

Old file S/36 to AS400

On Friday, July 18, 1997, 07:16 PM, Debbie Gallagher wrote: On Monday, July 14, 1997, 09:49 AM, John Luebben wrote: I know this may be sacrilegious, BUT, if anyone would take the time to got to 'Post New Topic', then press 'HELP' and read the WHOLE help text section, the smoke and mirrors would vanish. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Of course it's sacreligious! We might be IS types at the office, but here we're the users, and what users ever read the manuals and help text we write for them? I went and looked, and low and behold, the answer really was in the help text! Debbie Gallagher SO THERE DEEP BLUE won only 2 of 6 games which won't evenget you on the CUBS or JETS.

Comment

Working...
      X