Looking For A Book - RPGII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Book - RPGII

On Friday, March 13, 1998, 08:49 PM, Joseph wrote: I am looking for a very old RPGII Book by Shelly and Cashman called 'Computer Programming RPG II' - Orange cover. Please Email me..I'll pay. Ahh, memories. I learned RPG with this book. I believe all newer languages would be easier to learn, if the same step-by-step database problem approach were used. David Abramowitz

Boy are we going back in time here. I too learned RPG with this book.Looked for my copy but alas not to be found. Sorry. In the world of the clueless, he with half a clue is King. Karl Lauritzen Second VP Project Development National Lloyds Ins

Comment

It took a while but the name "Shelly and Cashman" revived some dormant brain cells. I learned a couple of languages from them -- ALC, Cobal, RPG. You might try a university/public library. I myself am looking for a copy of "The Logical Constrution of Programs" by Warnier.

Comment

Can you believe I just threw this away a couple of weeks ago? My Dad had kept it after I went through the Computer Learning Center. He wanted to learn more about programming. I was helping my Mom clean up some of his "stuff" and pitched it.

Comment

Working...
        X