GTOJ$ & JTOG$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTOJ$ & JTOG$

Does anybody have a copy of the GTOJ$ and JTOG$ routines they could email me? Also, does anybody know where they were first published?

GTOJ$ & JTOG$

On Friday, August 28, 1998, 06:31 AM, Ted Holt wrote: Does anybody have a copy of the GTOJ$ and JTOG$ routines they could email me? Also, does anybody know where they were first published? There is a version of these routines as part of the personal calendar program that I downloaded for MC Magazine's BBS several years ago. The file name is B860601, denoting a publish date of June, 1986. If you need for me to email the source member, let me know and I'll be happy to oblige. One day, we'll all be heroes.

Comment

GTOJ$ & JTOG$

On Friday, August 28, 1998, 06:26 AM, Ted Holt wrote: Could anyone tell me where S/36 queries are stored? I'm sure it's not in files, & I doubt it's in libraries. Folders, maybe? TIA. ================================================== ============================== =========================== The *QRYDFN objects are stored in library #QUERY by default. In fact an S/36 query can be stored in any library. David Abramowitz

Comment

GTOJ$ & JTOG$

Dave, I'm talking about a real S/36, not an AS/400 running S36EE. Is your answer for a real S/36? On Friday, August 28, 1998, 10:18 AM, David Abramowitz wrote: The *QRYDFN objects are stored in library #QUERY by default. In fact an S/36 query can be stored in any library. David Abramowitz

Comment

GTOJ$ & JTOG$

I'm pretty sure they were first published in 85, in Data Network, MC's predecessor. In 88, they were rewritten using the structured opcodes added to RPG. I wanted to be sure they weren't published anywhere before then. Please do send me the code, Michael. Thanks for the offer. On Friday, August 28, 1998, 07:39 AM, Michael Daly wrote: There is a version of these routines as part of the personal calendar program that I downloaded for MC Magazine's BBS several years ago. The file name is B860601, denoting a publish date of June, 1986. If you need for me to email the source member, let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

Comment

GTOJ$ & JTOG$

On Monday, August 31, 1998, 07:32 AM, Ted Holt wrote: Dave, I'm talking about a real S/36, not an AS/400 running S36EE. Is your answer for a real S/36? ================================================== ============================== ================== It's been a while, and my memory's fallen and can't get up. I vaguely recall that S/36 queries were stored in folders on an older S/36..... Or maybe that was just the IDDU definitions!?! David Abramowitz

Comment

GTOJ$ & JTOG$

Ted, Actually David is right. Queries are stored in libraries and the default #QUERY. IDDU data definitions are stored in folders.

Comment

Working...
              X