S/36 Files To AS/400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S/36 Files To AS/400

I'm getting ready to transfer S/36 DATA Files to an AS400. We are running SSP on an AS400 and want to send the file using the ILAN connection. Any suggestions on the best way to handle this?

S/36 Files To AS/400

On Sunday, September 27, 1998, 03:54 PM, Stuart Meier wrote: I'm getting ready to transfer S/36 DATA Files to an AS400. We are running SSP on an AS400 and want to send the file using the ILAN connection. Any suggestions on the best way to handle this? ================================================== ============================== == Just make sure all your S/36 files end up in the QS36F library. You should start fine from there. David Abramowitz

Comment

S/36 Files To AS/400

On Monday, September 28, 1998, 02:41 AM, David Abramowitz wrote: On Sunday, September 27, 1998, 03:54 PM, Stuart Meier wrote: I'm getting ready to transfer S/36 DATA Files to an AS400. We are running SSP on an AS400 and want to send the file using the ILAN connection. Any suggestions on the best way to handle this? ================================================== ============================== == Just make sure all your S/36 files end up in the QS36F library. You should start fine from there. ===========Could you expand on that? I'm trying to use the QSYS/QY2FTML Program(FTS) to move the data. Is there a way to get that into AS400 formats?If I transfer to a different Library and the use CA400 to move data to a PC it comes over to the PC in ASCII (40 instead of a " "). David Abramowitz

Comment

Working...
      X