Sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sessions

I use the command STRTCPTELN to get to a remote AS/400 from my AS/400. Question: What's the command to end the session? Is there something similiar to ENDPASTHR for APPN? I haven't been able to find anything in the manuals, yet.Thanks. Jack McGuigan - MIS Manager - American Life Ins. Co.

Sessions

On Wednesday, March 25, 1998, 07:34 AM, Jack McGuigan wrote: I use the command STRTCPTELN to get to a remote AS/400 from my AS/400. Question: What's the command to end the session? Is there something similiar to ENDPASTHR for APPN? I haven't been able to find anything in the manuals, yet. Thanks. Jack McGuigan - MIS Manager - American Life Ins. Co. Hi Jack, As far as my research goes you can use either the Attn-key to display the telnet-menu and then select option 99 (QUIT) or SIGNOFF ENDCNN(*YES). Best regards, Carsten Flensburg

Comment

Sessions

Carsten, Thank you, thank you, thank you. How easy it is to overlook the obvious. Same way as you get out of STREML3270. I have a bad habit of looking for more complexities than necessary.Regards. Jack McGuigan - MIS Manager - American Life Ins. Co.

Comment

Sessions

On Wednesday, March 25, 1998, 07:34 AM, Jack McGuigan wrote: I use the command STRTCPTELN to get to a remote AS/400 from my AS/400. Question: What's the command to end the session? Is there something similiar to ENDPASTHR for APPN? I haven't been able to find anything in the manuals, yet. Thanks. Jack McGuigan - MIS Manager - American Life Ins. Co. SIGNOFF ENDCNN(*YES); also effective as/for ENDPASTHR Regards, Chuck Comments provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind whatsoever.

Comment

Sessions

Thanks Chuck. Carsten passed on the same info, tried it, it's perfect.Regards. Jack McGuigan - MIS Manager - American Life Ins. Co.

Comment

Working...
          X