Forms using the POST method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms using the POST method

David, Sorry, but I can't speak to the particulars, just a wild guess. Sounds like a page cache problem. If there is a way, you will want to kill the cached page in memory. Bill david mayle wrote: Hi, I have written an application which displays a form in a browser, the users enters a part number and submits. An RPG program is executed which returns info about the part to the browser. The problem is it works great the first time. If you use the back button and enter a different part number, the first one entered is displayed again. If you hit reload, the correct information is displayed. Anyone know how I can get the right info to display without hitting "reload" every time? Dave

Forms using the POST method

I thought this is what functional acknowledgements are for.
    color=blue> On Monday, October 12, 1998, 01:42 PM, Bradley V. Stone wrote: does anyone have a way to send a message back to the sending company saying that "The transmission was successful" or any other type of message? This is muli-plaform, but I am only receiving on an AS/400 right now. I can get data from NT, AS/400s, UNIX, etc.

Comment

Working...
    X