Net.Data and Error 403

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Net.Data and Error 403

I have unsuccessfully been trying to get Net Data up and running for a couple of weeks now. I have used several sources of internet information from IBM as well as several magazine subscriptions, and the only thing I know for certain is the more I read how easy it is to get Net Data up and running, the more difficult the task seems to be. I have set up TCP/IP, I am able to get to my server admin HTTP server (port 2001) and configure new HTTP servers. I have created a CGI library, copied the DB2WWW program, and given *public and QTTMHHTP and QTTMHTTP1 *use authority to library, program, and Net Data Macro File. I have been in and out of WRKHTTPCFG setting up various MAP, PASS, and EXEC statements, and I still receive error 403 - Forbidden when trying to run a simple Net Data Macro. If anyone has successfully set up Net Data, please respond to me. Thanks

Net.Data and Error 403

Hi there. I've set up Net.Data on a V4R2 As/400 system in March. It was the first time I ever came in touch with an as400 and it took me two days to set cgi and net.data up. Because i didn't know anything about the as400 at that time i messed with every setting i could think of until it finally worked. Of course this doesn't help you much, but what i do know and what's not found in the walkthroughs (as far as i know) is that it matters in what sequence you have the map, pass and exec stataments. This was one of my problems at that time, so maybe this helps you. If you've already tried that i have no idea what could be the case..

Comment

Net.Data and Error 403

In addition to the sequence of Map, Pass, and Exec, make sure the files in IFS have *RX (read and operation right). Shawn Fu

Comment

Working...
      X