Email attachment software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email attachment software

Hi. We are thinking of installing a third party software called Gumbo Spoolmail for our Email distributions. The trial version of the package was neat & very result-oriented. Has anybody faced any concerns or fallbacks for Spoolmail till now ? Thanks.

Jenny, We used SpoolMail at my previous employer. It was a very good package and used it with much success. We also used their ReportMgr package to email daily reports to sales mgr's. Support was always first rate. Very good functionality for the money. We also used their Spool-A-Matic product to convert AFPDS spool files into PDF files for further processing. HTH Max

Comment

Hello Jenny, From my understanding of the products, if you need to automate the emailing process you will also need to purchase Gumbo's Report Manager process or you'll have to write your own automation routines. Just in case you would like to make sure you've evaluated all the alternatives, take a look at our Email Report Server/400 software. Our Email Report Server/400 product includes a MAILSPLF command, an output queue monitor which automates the email distribution of the reports and does not require you to use the AS/400 SMTP Server. You can also tie directly to MS Exchange, Novell Groupwise, Domino etc. with no special configuration on the AS/400. For more info and a demo, check out our web site or feel free to contact me via email. Regards, Richard Schoen RJS Software Systems Inc. "The AS/400 Report Distribution Experts" Email: richard@rjssoft.com Web Site: http://www.rjssoft.com

Comment

Working...
      X