FTP Exit program problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP Exit program problem.

Hi Guys n Gals, since you were so helpful with my telnet exit program I have another problem regarding the FTP exit program I am working on.... I have written an exit program to log the date, time and user profile that is connecting to our system via FTP, and the logging part works great, but no users can actually connect, even when I set the return code to 1. In the actual FTP serve joblog I get the following message, dont know if it is related or not... Message ID . . . . . . : MCH5801 Severity . . . . . . . : 20 Message type . . . . . : Escape Date sent . . . . . . : 27/10/00 Time sent . . . . . . : 03:34:53 Message . . . . : Dequeue operation not satisfied in 1 seconds for queue QTMFQ00021 Cause . . . . . : A time limit of 1 seconds has ended and the dequeue operation was not satisfied. A blank queue name indicates an internal object specified on the dequeue operation. Any ideas ????

FTP Exit program problem.

Jason - this looks like exactly what I am in need of - something that shows me login and logout times/dates for IDs using FTP. Can you shed some light on what you are doing/have done? FYI - I am not an AS/400 person. I've only been told I'm one.

Comment

Working...
    X