Telnet to HP-UX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telnet to HP-UX

I am telneting to an HP 9000 running HP-UX 10.2 from the AS/400. After entering my user ID at the login: prompt, the password displays as I type it. This does not happen when telneting from a PC or a Linux system. One thing I did notice is that the password: prompt does not display the (, then after typing the password and hitting enter, it shows the ( and hides the password. Any ideas?? When two go together one sees before the other.

Telnet to HP-UX

Hi, One more easy way to check last chenged date is to run DSPUSRPRF *ALL to outfile, then run query. Date also will be YYMMDD. Best regards, Ernst

Comment

Telnet to HP-UX

Felipe, I noticed this to when telnetting from our AS/400's to a HP-UNIX box. Have you found a solution? I also have the problem where in the last position of the screen, line 24 column 80 there is a "|", where if I am telnetting from a PC by using the PC TELNET client when a user reaches this position that it auto record advances like it should but from the AS/400 using the AS/400 telnet client when a user reaches this position that we can just type over that "|" and the cursor goes back to the beginning of the line and you just start keying over EXSITING data!!! Have you run into this and/or have any solutions? Billy billyrowe@usa.net

Comment

Working...
      X