Securing 'Network Neighborhood'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securing 'Network Neighborhood'

I go into 'Explorer'. I click 'Network Neighborhood'. I click QSYS.LIB I click on our production data library. I click on a file name. I double click the member. The entire contents of the file is available to me. I want to be able to limit what is seen in 'Network Neighborhood'. How can I do this? I changed the QPWFSERVER authorixation list to be *EXCLUDE. Regards

On Wednesday, September 23, 1998, 07:09 AM, vincent wrote: Who is supposed to have the special authority (*SERVICE)... Security Officer and/or System Administrator. When two go together one sees before the other.

Comment

On Tuesday, September 22, 1998, 06:55 AM, Bob Karutis wrote: I go into 'Explorer'. I click 'Network Neighborhood'. I click QSYS.LIB I click on our production data library. I click on a file name. I double click the member. The entire contents of the file is available to me. I want to be able to limit what is seen in 'Network Neighborhood'. How can I do this? I changed the QPWFSERVER authorixation list to be *EXCLUDE. Regards
      Restrict the access to the IFS.........

Bob Hamilton TEXAS BUSINESS SYSTEMS 736 Pinehurst Richardson, Texas 75080

Comment

Working...
      X