QAUDJRN Journal Code 'F' for file action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QAUDJRN Journal Code 'F' for file action

On Friday, November 13, 1998, 09:10 AM, John Foster wrote: Tim, I don't have access to an August 1997 issue. John C. Foster John, You can order the Midrange Computing Resource CD. It contains all back issues as well as all the downloadable code. It's a great resource and well worth the money. Call 1-800-477-5665 to have a copy shipped to you today.

On Friday, November 13, 1998, 04:20 PM, John Foster wrote: I'm well aware of the CD but I thought this forum was intended to be a FREE exchange of information and not a forum for selling information. John C. Foster John, Well gee...sorry you felt like I was trying to sell you something, because I wasn't. I was offering a suggestion as to how you could get the issue of MC Tim suggested. You are always free to disregard anyone's suggestion. Sometimes the answer you are looking for cannot be found on this or any other forum in the time you require. That's just a fact of life. Everyone who contributes to this forum does so because they like to learn and share knowledge. It may be that everyone just has other things going on in their own shops right now, and don't have time to give your question as much attention as you might like. Again, that's just life. We all try to do our best to help each other out in a friendly manner, never trying to push one idea (or service) over another, so I'm really bothered that you think I was trying to sell you something. It's not like I get a commission from selling those CDs! Yeesh! Tell you what...here's some other suggestions for you, and they are all free. Maybe one of these links will lead you to the answer to your problems. HREF="http://AS400.ROCHESTER.IBM.COM/clientaccess/">The Client Access/400 Home Page The IBM Online Manuals The IBM Online Redbooks HREF="http://www.as400service.ibm.com/as4sde/slkbase.nsf/slkbase">IBM Knowledge Base For a great AS/400 Search Engine, try HREF="WWW.SEARCH400.COM">SEARCH400.COM and finally, as a last resort, check out News400 HTH

Comment

John, I think you come down too hard on Shannon. The information he and all of us dispense is free. But, you are asking for a free copy of a copyrighted article. Which I believe if anyone were to give to you without MC's permission would be a violation of that copyright. Bill John Foster wrote: I'm well aware of the CD but I thought this forum was intended to be a FREE exchange of information and not a forum for selling information. John C. Foster

Comment

Working...
      X