Listing Disabled profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listing Disabled profiles

I have an operator that needs a listing of all disabled profiles. The dspusrprf to an outfile does not provide this information. I could write a program to rtvusrprf and check the status, but I thought there might be an easier way. I tried to search on my MC resourceCD, but it shows zero items for RTVUSRPRF, even though I have seen several articles with this command. And I don't have time to go thru all articles with the "retrieve" keyword. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Camille Carlton-Bates Company

Camille, Try DSPUSRPRF to an outfile, you can then perform multple queries upon the outfile for selected values. HTH.
    On Monday, January 11, 1999, 08:31 AM, CAMILLE CAPPS CHILDERS wrote: I have an operator that needs a listing of all disabled profiles. The dspusrprf to an outfile does not provide this information. I could write a program to rtvusrprf and check the status, but I thought there might be an easier way. I tried to search on my MC resourceCD, but it shows zero items for RTVUSRPRF, even though I have seen several articles with this command. And I don't have time to go thru all articles with the "retrieve" keyword. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Camille Carlton-Bates Company

Comment

Camille, Good news, you are mistaken! The status of the user profile is contained in field UPSTAT (status) in format QSYDSUPB of file QADSPUPB. Bill CAMILLE CAPPS CHILDERS wrote: I have an operator that needs a listing of all disabled profiles. The dspusrprf to an outfile does not provide this information. . .

Comment

The dspusrprf to an outfile does not provide this information. I think it does. Do a
         DSPUSRPRF USRPRF(*ALL) TYPE(*BASIC) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) OUTFILE(QTEMP/TEMPUSERS) 
        The field UPSTAT will contain *ENABLED or *DISABLED Chris.

Comment

Working...
        X