Expiration Date on User Profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expiration Date on User Profiles

We are going to start using CHGEXPSCDE on User profiles for Temporary employees. I was looking for a report that will tell me when a user is going to expire approx. 7 days in advance. I don't see anything out there that does that. Does anyone know if a report like this exists? I already looked a DSPEXPSCD but that doesn't give me what I want.

Doreen, Perform a DSPUSRPRF to an *OUTFILE. This will give you the information in a file format. You can then use QUERY, SQL, or HLL program to process this into a report format. Hope this helps, Bret Myrick

Comment

Thanks for the information. The expiration date is not in the user profile file it is stored in QUSRYSYS/QASECEXP. I was looking for something that already existed for this. But guess I'll have to do it myself. Thanks

Comment

Doreen, Oops! My mistake. The password expiration is in the USRPRF. Don't know why IBM put this in the other file. Why not just have a default and then have this as an entry in the USRPRF if overrides are neccesary? Who knows, besides the Shadow?...Ha...Ha...Ha...Haaaaaa!!! Glad you found it anyway, Bret Myrick

Comment

Working...
        X