DDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDM

Does any body know how I can I STOP users or pgmrs doing DDM. I can not completly shut it down cause some application need this. Any help on this will be appreciated. Wahaj Uddin

DDM

I prefer the finger method. Put out a memo that instructs people to not do so. The first one that you can document, that goes against the memo..Cut off a finger. The rest will obey...For a while ;| -bret

Comment

DDM

If you are using TCP/IP, you can start the DDM Server just prior to the application, and end the server upon the application's completion. Dave

Comment

DDM

It is not TCP/IP.

Comment

DDM

You could restrict access to CRTDDMF command. For existing DDM files that you may not delete, you could restrict access to the file itself.

Comment

DDM

You can attach an exit point to DDM that will allow you to regulate accees to the DDM server. The CHGNETA command will allow you to attach a program to the DDM exit point. Refer to the Distributed Data Management for instructions on how to write a program that intercepts the incoming request and rejects request from programmers. jte MC security editor

Comment

Working...
            X