Working with spool files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working with spool files

Have you looked into SpyView and related products from the company formerly known as Magellan Software? http://www.gaussinterprise.com/Solutions/Products.htm

Working with spool files

I am looking for software to work with spool files and automatically send emails, update web pages and convert to PC formats. I have demo'd Symtrax Compleo and like it but am looking for others to try, preferably cheaper. If anyone has any comments or recommendations I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Kevin

Comment

Working with spool files

Bradley Stone has written a "suite" of spool file utilities along with e-mail capabilities that we have recently installed. The price is minimal for the functionality that you receive. The product also have customizable security for users functions available. The product(s) are called SPLTOOL/SPL2EMAIL. You can view these at www.bvstools.com. Since installation of the product, we have integrated e-mail with the products support for HTML, PDF, DOC, etc... types. Give this a try and I believe you will like this for the price.

Comment

Working...
      X