If you are working too hard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First snow, then silence. This thousand dollar screen Dies so beautifully. Stay the patient course. Of little worth is your ire; The network is down. The Web site you seek Cannot be located But endless others exist. Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent and reboot. Order shall return. Aborted effort: Close all that you have. You ask far too much. With searching comes loss And the presence of absence; "My Novel" not found. A file that big? It might be very useful. But now it is gone. The Tao that is seen Is not the true Tao until You bring fresh toner. Windows NT crashed. I am the Blue Screen of Death. No one hears your screams. A crash reduces Your expensive computer To a simple stone. Yesterday it worked. Today it is not working. Windows is like that. Three things are certain: Death, taxes and lost data Guess which has occurred. You step in the stream, But the water has moved on. This page is not here. Out of memory. We wish to hold the whole sky, But we never will. Having been erased, The document you're seeking Must now be retyped. Rather than a beep, Or a rude error message, These words: file not found. Serious error. All Shortcuts have disappeared. Screen. Mind. Both are blank The Tao that is seen Is not the true Tao until You bring fresh toner. Windows NT crashed. I am the Blue Screen of Death. No one hears your screams. ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping Final performance Illegal operation Immediate close Fatal exception NO! Blue screen error terror Why me, Lord, why me? Word just crashed again. Remember your manuscript? Consider it gone. Server crash again? You forgot your Confucious Don't buy Microsoft. Major ram upgrade! Wool socks on plush carpeting; Static discharge kills. Upgrade Virus Defs. Psycho-hackers work all night, Creating new death. "Freeze!" goes the screen. "Click, click, click, click" goes the mouse. "$#/+!" goes the human. Computer reboots whenever spirit moves it. Windows 95. Computer reboots on whim or for attention. Windows 98. Harmless computer(?) hides big brother deep inside. New Windows XP. Rebuild your system? XP says not more than twice. Bill Gates watches you. Writing new Haikus, pleasure to a tired soul. At Bill Gates' expense. Abort the print job-- Are you sure you want to? Pro-life pro-file. Are you sure? Yes. No. A click brings blue screen of death. Microsoft decides. MSIE belch. Close all windows and reboot. Start your post over. Haiku hacker Poetry in modem Lines are busy You misplaced your trust The error is yours alone You bought microsoft Hitler had Europe. New tyranny arrives soon: Software subscriptions. Haiku meter short, Electric meter not paid: Two vio_______ To: Charles Henrickson Your toner is fine. But pages blur until you wipe corona wire. File already is-- Replace with this newer one? Existential cry . . . Sis. DSL feeds soul. All knowledge pours forth freely. Horizons shrinking. Volume groups are great The SCSI is the finest Huh?, Kernel Panic? Linux tells tall tales. Mandrake 8 installs 'a breeze.' You get what you pay. You get what you pay Good hardware makes it easy Buy supoorted gear.

Comment

You speak well grasshopper.

Comment

If you're working too hard surfing the 'net you may just want to skip directly to The End

Comment

AS/400 - Its autumn heralds the spring Of the i-series.

Comment

Working...
          X